Anti Money Laundering (AML)
and Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
Money laundering is the practice of turning funds obtained from illicit acts such as fraud, corruption, terrorism, etc.) into other assets or transactions that are lawful to hide or misrepresent the real sources of such assets.
To order to counter the introduction of funds from illegal enterprises into the economy and to prevent terrorism attacks, governments are involved in the fight against funds laundering.
Due to the transparency and usability of financial markets and the free flow of resources within them, financial institutions may be one means of enabling illegal income. As a result, FootballXP uses rules and legislation to tackle money laundering and terrorism funding.
This document sets out the policy of FootballXP, the website footballxp.com (hereinafter the Company) on countering money laundering, as well as its role in detecting and stopping any operation linked to money laundering, terrorist finance and the possible use of the Company’s goods and services for money laundering purposes (hereinafter the AML Strategy).
To order to comply with the laws on the legality of unlawfully acquired funds, the Company may require the client to provide certain documentation (utility bills, notarized copies of records, Skype phone calls).
Customers submit documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in image file formats (Jpg, Jpeg, BMP, Pdf). Documents can not be allowed in uncommon or zip files or in doc, docx or other file formats.
All the information on the document must be readable and legible. The document should be visually verified for use by Photoshop or other image editors. At the time of account creation, the trader must be 18 years of age or older. The document needs to be accurate and valid. Watermarking is allowed.
Ways to test the authenticity of the paper if there are concerns that it is not valid:
AML electronic surveillance tools that are tracked by AML Global Watchlist (“global AML risk data bases, including sanction lists (such as OFAC, UN, HMT, EU, DFAT, and several more), law enforcement databases (Interpol, country-specific security and state authorities, and police forces) and regulators (financial and securities commissions) from around the world).
Requirements for bank cards.
The card should be fully clear in the picture, with no edges or corners cut off and without any glare from the flash. In the picture of the card, the following should be visible:
● The cardholder’s first and last name
● The first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number
● The card’s expiration
If the cardholder is not identified on the card, proof of who the card belongs to is demanded. It is a snapshot of an online bank account where the full name of the cardholder is apparent.
Or a bank account indicating that the card was issued to the holder. The statement must contain the name of the cardholder, the card number (incomplete data is allowed), the signature of the bank operator and the stamp of the bank.
FootballXP has the right to claim strict adherence to the commonly agreed protocol for the deposit and withdrawal of funds.
1. Customers must have all required personal details when creating an account.
This requires a valid Name, address, contact email address, and personal phone number.
2. Withdrawals can only be done on behalf of the account holder. When a person transfers money into an account through a bank transfer, the money can only be credited to the beneficiary of the bank account.
The client undertakes to provide the appropriate account number and the correct name on all money transfers to FootballXP. When the customer pays his wallet with a credit/debit card, the funds can only be credited to the same bank.
3. Clients must register themselves.
4. Customers can not allow funds to be handled by one or more individuals in their account with FootballXP.
5. This is forbidden to sell, transfer and/or buy invoices from or to other customers. Transfers of funds between clients are also forbidden..
6. An individual is only permitted to have one account. Withdrawals or insurance can not be applied to accounts opened with false names or to several accounts opened by the same user.
7. FootballXP can, at its own discretion or in compliance with the regulations on the operation of client identification procedures, ask the client for an identity document (for example, a verified copy of their passport or other documents that FootballXP deems necessary under those circumstances).
FootballXP can even temporarily close an account before full evidence is given, proof of the client’s identification and address, the source of their funds and/or the source of their profits. If you open an account with footballxp.com, you must have evidence of age when you first withdraw money from your account. You are also expected to request documents in compliance with the Know Your Customer (KYC) regulation.
8. The client acknowledges that we can use the personal information given by the client to carry out effective anti-fraud tests. The personal information they supply can be forwarded to the relevant organisations or departments who may need such information in order to prevent fraud.
9. We record and record telephone calls, as well as electronic communications related to the completion of contracts while operating on an account, as well as the delivery of facilities for the execution of orders related to the reception and execution of client orders. Records can also be used for quality assurance purposes and to combat fraud. We have the right and the duty not to acknowledge the information given by the customer whether we suspect or have reason to assume that this information is false, inaccurate or incomplete. In this situation, we can contact the client for confirmation or correction of this material.
FootballXP states that, in order to conform with the AML regulation, money transactions by the company’s clients are allowed exclusively for the purpose of carrying out trading activities aimed at extracting profits within the scope of the company’s proposed services. If FootballXP has legitimate grounds to suspect that money transfers are used by the account manager in breach of the laws and/or the FootballXP AML policy, for motives other than the services provided by the company, the Company retains the right to prohibit the trading account and the personal account of the consumer from carrying out any transactions with that account.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us by email: